CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Tourist In My Own Home



We had some good friends of ours the New family come and visit us these last couple weeks from Utah. We had a great time visiting all the fun things that San Diego has to offer. I love living here more and more every day. So much to do and see and its absolutely PERFECT weather all the time! There are still so many things to do on my list but we knocked out a few while they were here.







SEAPORT VILLAGE




This was a cute restaurant that was right on the water and we got a window seat. Such a great view and atmosphere...the food on the other hand was average.















Coronado Island






I only got pics from my phone in the car but it is so pictureque! Such a cute lil town.







San Diego Zoo



I wish I had taken more pictures of the animals! Seriously amazing all the animals they have there. Be prepared to do a ton of walking because it is HUGE there. So many things to do and see. My all time favorite were the Koala bears! I wish I could have one for a pet...cutest things I have ever seen!














Lil Audrey and I








Its hard to see but there are the lil Koala bears I feel in love with. So cuddly looking! It was interesting how they all nested in a small section of branches in the trees. It looked so uncomfortable.






Estee was holding freeze dried elephant poo in this picture :)








If you look at this picture closely this camels hump it is lopsided and just hanging there...sooo weird to me. I found out though that the hump is just all fat. I don't know if its just this particular camel but this might be a known thing...its news to me.



Legoland



These next couple pictures are of mini land. All of it build out of legos. They had tons of cities and also famous landmarks. The detail in it is amazing! Just a few of my home town.














Can't get enough of this kid. Greyson has the cutest smile!





Amber and the kids on a ride










































1 comments:

Ellie said...

agrred, i did san diego zoo 36weeks pregnant and i literally barely made it to the car when we were through. they need to have a warning sign about how much walking it is. ha! did you see the polar bear exhibit? loved it. umm...your hair i love as well! looks like you guys have had a lot of fun this past month. :)

Post a Comment